The new season inspires the appetite for a luncheon on the grass. Discover our favourite lunch recipes for a delicious picnic. A crispy tompouce, fresh wrap or savoury pokebowl? These tasty recipes are easy to take away and ready in no time.
20 minutes - 2 persons
Puff pastry ∙ cream cheese ∙ Bellota ham ∙ rocket ∙ finely chopped sundried tomatoes ∙ parmesan ∙ 1 egg
1. Cut the puff pastry into 4 rectangles and place them on baking paper.
2. Beat an egg and brush the rectangles with a pastry brush. Prick holes in them with a fork.
3. Bake the puff pastry in the oven for 10 minutes and leave to cool.
4. Cover 2 slices of puff pastry with cream cheese (the side without the egg).
5. Garnish the other 2 slices with the ham, rocket and tomatoes. Top with parmesan.
6. Now cover with the other slices (cream cheese side down) and enjoy.
2 tortilla wraps ∙ diced chicken ∙ satay seasoning ∙ 10 cherry tomatoes ∙ iceberg lettuce ∙ 1 avocado
For the dressing: 2 tbsp white wine vinegar ∙ 2 tbsp olive oil ∙ 1 tbsp liquid honey ∙ 1 tbsp mustard ∙ 2 tbsp mayonnaise
1. Halve the cherry tomatoes, shred the iceberg lettuce and dice the avocado.
2. Mix the diced chicken with the satay seasoning and fry until crispy.
3. Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Take a wrap and top it with the cherry tomatoes, iceberg lettuce, avocado and diced chicken.
5. Add dressing to taste, roll up the wrap and put it in your lunch bag.
30 minutes - 2 persons
100 g quinoa ∙ 120 g smoked salmon ∙ 250 g broccoli ∙ 120 g fresh spinach ∙ 2 eggs ∙ 1 red onion
For the dressing: 1.5 tbsp mayonnaise ∙ 1.5 tbsp yoghurt or cream cheese ∙ 1 tsp mustard ∙ 1 tsp honey ∙ 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Cook the quinoa for 10 min until tender.
2. Cut the broccoli into florets, place them on baking paper and roast in a preheated oven.
3. Boil the two eggs for 6 min and shock them in cold water.
4. Mix the ingredients for the dressing.
5. Cut the red onion into rings.
6. Put the quinoa in two bowls and garnish with the roasted broccoli, spinach leaves and onion rings.
7. Slice the salmon and drape into the bowls. Peel the eggs, cut them in half and place them in the bowls. Add the dressing at the last minute.
Perfect picnic loading...
Free return within 30 days
Order before 6pm, next day home delivery
At your home or at work
100% secure payment
Also free via our boutiques